2014년 7월 25일 금요일

test entry for MS Surface

1.
I'm writing this on my Microsoft Surface tablet. I think that overall this tablet is pretty awesome :D
I recently got a type keyboard which is easier to type than a touch keyboard. I must say that the 'touch' keyboard was frustrating to use because I couldn't type well with it. It was too slow and unresponsive compared to this 'type' keyboard that is almost as same as traditional PC keyboard.
With the type keyboard, I can type a lot faster and it feels very crispy and responsive. Also, I like to hear my keyboard when I'm writing, so this is a big plus. So, if you want to get a surface tablet, I must recommend that you get a 'type' keyboard instead of 'touch' keyboard. Touch keyboard is kind of useless in my opinion, especially if you like to type fast.
I know that a lot of people talk crap about Microsoft Surface, but to me, I think this tablet is just brilliant. It has almost everything you'll need from a tablet and you can also do some work by using Microsoft Office that's already installed to this tablet. The biggest downside of this tablet would be a lack of app support. To me personally, the Microsoft App Store is good enough and has enough apps for me to use on daily basis. But if you like to play app games on a tablet, this surface might not be the best tablet for you. I don't play a lot of games on a tablet, so I don't mind that it doesn't have thousands of app games. I occasionally play chess and that's about it.
Another downside is camera quality. IPad wins big time against Surface in camera quality. Of course, I'm using the first generation surface, so my tablet has the lowest quality camera compared to other recent Surface tablets. I'm sure that new Surfaces have better cameras. But as for my tablet, it has shit-ty camera. I mean, it doesn't really bother me because I can always use my phone to take a picture, so I don't need my tablet to take pictures.. but this tablet's camera is just... lowest quality I have ever seen. It almost reminds me of flip camera phones that we used to use back in 2004. I'm not hating my surface, but the camera quality is just that crap. I wonder what Microsoft was thinking when they installed this camera in their tablet. Horrible decision.
Anyway, besides from the app support and camera quality, I would say that Surface beats other tablets hands down. I'm still loving my Surface :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기